Banking & Finance
Our Banking & Finance Practice has established a strong reputation with financial institutions in Singapore, particularly with merchant and trade banks. Our expertise in trade and asset finance in shipping and international trade is highly regarded. We are also capable of advising in specialty matters relating to conveyancing, projects & real estate and private client services.
The team has capabilities in both non-contentious and contentious matters, and also assists banks with compliance and regulatory advice in the quickly developing AML/KYC compliance environment.
- Creation and perfection of security
- Cross-border security and syndicated financing transactions
- Derivative transactions
- Ship and other asset and non-asset finance
- Syndicated loans
- Trade and receivables financing (including ICC docdex resolution involving letters of credit)
- Working capital facilities
- Factoring, leasing and hire purchase arrangements
- Issuance of Singapore law legal opinions for transactions
- KYC, Anti-Money Laundering and other regulatory and compliance matters
- Projects and structured finance
- Risk participation agreements