At Oon & Bazul, we provide a dynamic and intellectually stimulating environment for our trainees to challenge them to achieve their full potential, both professional and personally.
Oon & Bazul has a holistic training approach. Under this programme, trainees will undergo training with various Partners of the firm. They will be exposed to a wide variety of work in addition to being assigned specific tasks to be performed under the supervision and guidance of the Partners and other lawyers in the firm.
The firm also pays a competitive monthly honorarium during your training contract.
Trainees who are retained by the firm and employed as Associates will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Medical benefits
- Mobile Phone Reimbursement benefits
- A one-time clothing allowance
- Reimbursement of Part B Course Fees
- Reimbursement of registration fee as a qualified person as defined in Section 2(1) of the Legal Profession Act
- Reimbursement of registration fee for the Primers on Legal Profession (Solicitors’ Accounts) Rules and Professional Ethics course
- Reimbursement of your stamp fees and filing fees for your Call Papers
How do you apply?
The firm welcomes applications for Practice Training Contract commencing in 2025 and 2026.
Your application should be accompanied with the following information and documents:
1) A cover letter of no more than 1 page, which sets out your (i) preferred areas of practice, and (ii) reasons why you believe yourself to be a unique proposition to Oon & Bazul.
2) A CV of no more than 3 pages, which sets out your (i) contact details, (ii) academic record and achievements (including predicted class of honours upon graduation), (iii) extra-curricular activities and achievements, and (iv) prior work experience.
3)A copy of your education transcripts, certificates, and testimonials (if any).
Apply for a Training Contract here. We will be in touch.