We are proud to announce that Corporate Partner and Head of M&A, Yi Wayn, has successfully acted for Singapore-based agri-commodity firm, Agrocorp International, in their joint venture (JV) with Megmilk Snow Brand, Japan’s dairy giant, to manufacture and market plant-based food ingredients.
The JV entity, Agro Snow, will be headquartered in Singapore, with a capital stock of approximately US$21 million. Agrocorp will hold a majority stake of 51%, while Megmilk will own the remaining 49% of the venture. This strategic alliance will revolutionise the food industry, offering consumers a wide range of high-quality, planet-friendly alternatives while meeting the growing demand for sustainable nutritious food options.
We are honoured to have been entrusted with navigating the complexities of this venture, leveraging our expertise to ensure a successful outcome.