Oon & Bazul ranked in Asialaw Profiles 2019
Oon & Bazul is pleased to announce that the following Practices have been ranked in the 2019 edition of Asialaw Profiles.
The firm has also received numerous praises from clients:
- The firm practices a client-oriented approach. It has enough resources to accommodate its clients’ needs. The staff speaks multiple languages and works really hard.
- Oon & Bazul is professional in their area of expertise. They are prompt in updating us on the progress and able to provide various options for us to consider.
- I feel that my matters are the firm’s priority. We get the impression that they make us feel that our matters are important to them and I know that they will do their best to achieve a successful outcome for me. The team’s expertise, attitude and responsiveness go hand-in-hand to make me commend them for being one of the better law firms we have worked with. They also took the time to understand from us the results I hope to achieve and worked together with me towards the desired objectives.
- The best shipping law firm in Singapore by far.
Restructuring & Insolvency Practice
- Meiyen Tan and her team did an excellent job. Their work was accurate and completed in a timely manner. The end client was also pleased with the turnaround time and responsiveness.
Asialaw Profiles prides itself as the definitive guide to Asia Pacific’s leading regional and domestic law firms.
The rankings are based on (a) work evidence – gleaned from firm submissions (b) client feedback and (c) peer feedback.